Exciting new things are headed your way.
This summer we are expanding our fiber network into your area near Lower Eau Claire lake, and we are excited to get you connected! With our secure, state-of-the-art facilities you can improve your property value, have the most robust Internet in the northwoods, get paid to stream TV and more. Your friends at Norvado are here to help you discover all the possibilities. So, if you’re interested, keep scrolling to complete a site survey, order service and get a great deal!
Building the Network
Building the fastest fiber network in the Northwoods takes time and a lot of work. For us, not you.
Here’s what it takes to get you connected to fiber:
Each fiber build project will follow this connection process, but will be completed in multiple phases, allowing us to activate subscribers on fiber as efficiently as possible.
One Connection. Endless Possibilities.
Don’t be held back by outdated, antiquated technologies any more. Whether you’re an Internet only kind of home, stream every second you can or only need a phone line for emergencies, we’ve got you covered.
Streaming TV Bundles
Streaming TV Bundles
To take advantage of this great opportunity, you first must complete the Site Survey below.
Before you get started, here are some things to keep in mind:
- Note possible obstructions around the premise such as trees, decks, landscaping, buried gas lines, septic systems, underground electric cables, drain tiles, waterlines, etc.
- Keep in mind, a Network Interface Device (NID) will be installed on the building’s exterior (3′-5′ above ground level), which acts as the connection point between buried facilities and premise wiring, similar to your electric meter box. Therefore, your proposed bury route needs to connect to a point on the exterior where the NID can be affixed properly and is on a wall that can be penetrated to run a wire from the NID to the ONT (typically installed in the basement or utility room).
- The NID cannot be located on decks or areas above concrete sidewalks where there is not green space directly below it.
- Need help? Check out our tutorial.
Time to place that order.
One last thing. Let us know what service(s) you’re in need of.
Tell us a little bit about yourself.
Tell us where you would like to get service.
Pick the products and services you like the most.
- Contact Information
- Service Location
- Choose your service(s).
Repeat to confirm
Apex Managed WIFI
Norvado PickME Plan
* Terms and conditions apply. Visit norvadosupport.com for all service and offer details. Offer(s) not available in all geographic regions. Upon conversion, copper Internet plans will be upgraded to the most applicable fiber Internet plan and may result in a price increase. Premises not converted to Norvado’s fiber network will be disconnected from all Norvado services when the copper network is eliminated. Forgoing the installation of a fiber line during the official build time frame may result in connection charges later if service is desired. A UPS power backup unit will be needed to keep services working during power outages. The one-time, $20 credit is available for new residential subscribers in the Lower Eau Claire fiber build area. The discount will be issued in the form of a bill credit on the first monthly statement after subscriber’s property has been converted to fiber service(s). This offer cannot be combined with any other limited time offers. If service is terminated within 6 months of receiving the $20 credit, subscriber will be billed for the full credit received.