At Norvado, we are proud to be connecting rural communities in Wisconsin with our fiber-based broadband network. But you might be wondering why we chose to use fiber instead of other technologies that are available today. Here are six reasons why fiber is best:
- Fiber is the fastest. The Norvado fiber-based broadband packages increase speeds from a maximum of 50 Mbps on the old copper network to a maximum of 2 Gbps on the fiber-based network. That’s 40 times more bandwidth than was previously available. Think of what you can do with that much more bandwidth (and in case you need ideas, see #3 below).
- Fiber beats the competition. The Norvado fiber-based network is capable of speeds up to a blazingly fast 40 Gbps. Compared to 5G with speeds up to 1 Gbps, satellite with speeds up to 400 Mbps, and DSL with speeds up to 100 Mbps, fiber is hands-down the clear winner.
- Fiber is symmetrical. Unlike other technologies, the Norvado fiber-based network allows you to upload and download data at the same speed. This is called “symmetrical” service, and it’s perfect for students and professionals working from home, content creators sharing their work, gamers using Twitch, and the healthcare sector and their patient’s using telemedicine, to give just a few examples.
- Fiber is reliable. The Norvado fiber-based broadband network is extremely durable and will deliver incredible reliability with a downtime of less than 6 minutes per year.
- Fiber is future-proofed. Using next-generation technologies, the Norvado fiber-based broadband network is not only able to move data at extremely high speeds over long distances, even better, we will not have to replace it for a very long time.
- Norvado’s fiber-based broadband is a great value. With packages starting at $79.99 for 300/300 Mbps Internet, you could soon be enjoying lightning-fast internet, HD digital TV service and crystal-clear phone reception.
What are you waiting for?
Get Norvado fiber now: www.norvado.com/internet-2