Three-Way Calling is ideal for bringing everyone together on the same call. This feature lets you and two other parties all talk together. It works with local calls, long distance calls, or a combination of both. Three-Way Calling can be used whether you have received or have placed the first call.
To add a third party to your call:
- Press and release your telephone’s receiver button (or FLASH button if your phone is so equipped) to place the first caller on hold. Listen for three short beeps and the dial tone.
- At dial tone, enter the number of the third party. You can talk before including the original caller.
- To begin the three-way call, press and release the receiver (or FLASH) button. All three parties will be on the line. If the line is busy or there is no answer, you can return to the original call by pressing and releasing the receiver (or FLASH) button twice.
To end Three-Way Calling:
- Press and release the telephone’s receiver (or FLASH) button twice to disconnect the last party added. If either party hangs up you can continue to speak with the remaining party or add another party to your call. If the party originating the Three-Way Call hangs up, all parties will be disconnected.
- If the original party hangs up, you can add another third party by repeating steps 1,2 and 3. To disconnect the third party, press the receiver (or FLASH) button twice. Your line is then free to add a different third-party by repeating steps 1, 2 and 3. All parties are disconnected when you hang up.
If you have additional questions please contact our service department at 855.330.1143.