To sign up for our online account management service, SmartHub, click here to go to the New User Registration web page and then follow the steps below:
- Select the New User sign up.
- Enter your Norvado Account Number. This can be found on your Norvado billing statement or by calling our Cable office at 800-250-8927 or Phillips office at 833-277-9334.
- Enter the Last Name of the person or Business Name that the Norvado service(s) are billed to.
- Enter the E-Mail Address you would like to use as your SmartHub username.
- Once these three fields are complete, click Submit. You will be brought to a new page.
- Enter the answers to the security questions, check the I’m not a robot field, and click Submit.
- A Registration Complete alert will appear, and an e-mail with a temporary password will be sent to the address you provided. Click OK.
- Check your e-mail to acquire your temporary password then return to the SmartHub login portal.
- From the SmartHub login screen enter your e-mail address and the temporary password in the dedicated fields and click Login.
You will now have full access to your SmartHub account and can begin reviewing your billing statements, signing up for paperless billing and/or auto-pay, reporting a trouble and more.
Please contact our Customer Service department at 800-250-8927, chat online or email firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions or concerns.