The Movies/Video On Demand feature allows you to choose from a listing of popular movies/events within the Movies Library. Once chosen, these purchased movies will be added to your Rental library and will be available for viewing for the allocated amount of time.
Purchase a New Video On Demand Event
1. In order to purchase a new event, select the Video On Demand button on your remote control. The Library Main Screen will appear. Select the library that you would like to choose from including: Free On Demand, HD, Movies, New Releases, Ending Soon, or Most Popular.
2. Once in the desired library, select the event that you would like to purchase.
3. The library description for the selected event will appear. The movie title, price, rental period, event description, rating, and event length will be shown. In order to preview a trailer for the event, select the Preview button. In order to purchase the event, select the Rent button.
4. A Purchase Information Screen will appear containing the event’s title and price. The purchase screen will allow you to share the event with the rest of your whole home group before asking for your Purchase Pin. Enter your Purchase Pin and select the Rent button.
5. Your purchased event should begin playing immediately. Press the Exit button on your remote control to return to your previously viewed channel.
If you have additional questions please contact our service department at 855.330.1143.