Turns off Call Waiting on a per call basis, and prevents Call Waiting tones from interrupting regular conversations.
Using Cancel Call Waiting before a call:
- Press * 70. (On a rotary phone, dial 1170.)
- Enter the number you wish to call.
Using Cancel Call Waiting during a call:
Requires Three-Way Calling.
- Depress the switchhook for one second to place the call on hold.
- Listen for dial tone, press * 70. (On a rotary phone, dial 1170.)
- Listen for special beep tone, depress the switchhook for one second and return to your call.
If you have additional questions please contact our service department at 855.330.1143.