We are seeking a HIGHLY motivated, results-driven, digital Marketing Intern with strong communication skills who will thrive in a fast-paced environment. This is an excellent opportunity for an individual who wants to work as part of a skilled team to gain valuable experience.
The Marketing Intern will assist in the execution of marketing programs for Norvado, with a strong focus on project management. Applicants should be comfortable taking direction from other team members and should also take the initiative to learn about current and emerging marketing (digital and traditional) trends.
ACTUAL THINGS YOU’LL DO
The work you do as our Marketing Intern will vary and may be heavier in some areas than others. The following are the types of online marketing work you’ll actually perform:
- Copy optimization for content marketing
- Marketing research and planning
- Competitive analysis
- Social media management
- Write and submit blog articles and press releases
- Assist with website content audits and content strategy
- Helping the rest of the team test and improve campaigns
- PR Outreach and logistics
- and much, much, more…
To be considered for our Marketing Intern position, applicants should have the following minimum qualifications:
- Outstanding writing and editing skills
- Advanced computer skills and strong familiarity with the website adds, moves and changes, content management systems and other marketing technology.
- Detail-oriented and organized
- Familiarity with social media channels and audiences
- Basic understanding of marketing concepts and principles
- Quick learner who listens and asks good questions
- Ability to meet deadlines and produce quality work. This means you are willing to put in the effort/time required to get the job “done right” – not “done right now.”
- Enough confidence to share your ideas, participate in business conversations, and take (or give) constructive criticism
- Positive disposition and ability to play well with others.
Who We Are
- Established as a cooperative in 1950, Norvado is a broadband company whose FTTH technologies provide northwestern Wisconsin communities with a full suite of technology services for residential and business customers.
- We value ongoing employee learning, service excellence, and building strong connections with the communities we serve.
- At Norvado, we are customer-driven and employee-centered. Our wage and benefit package is one of the best in the area and includes medical, dental, PTO, generous 401k employer match, profit sharing and more.
Where We Are
- Headquartered in Cable, Wisconsin and surrounded by pristine inland lakes and national forest, our service area stretches from the Apostle Islands along the south shore of Lake Superior to the community of Phillips, Wisconsin.
- The area features outstanding recreational opportunities, a reasonable cost of living and good schools. The communities are also rich in history, music, art, and small-town ambiance.