Over the last 7 years our prices have remained the same across most of our tiers and bundles. We strive to deliver a consistent service and maintain our prices to deliver the best value back to you.
In the past 7 years, technology and customer demand for more speed has changed dramatically. Our 10Mb/1Mb and 30Mb/3Mb speeds were inadequate to support modern usage and wireless speeds were out performing those speeds. The decision was made to revise our Internet to meet that demand.
You may have noticed a better Internet experience starting in November 2018. That’s because if you were on these discontinued speeds we upgraded you to “up-to” 50Mb/10Mb! For some of you that’s 5 times the download speed and 10 times the upload speed you were getting! In February and March, we revised our prices slightly to reflect the new speed packages that are delivering the performance you have demanded.
Here are key bullets that explain why we made the decision to discontinue slower Internet speeds and adjust prices.
- We have discontinued your old speed of 10Mb/1Mb and 30Mb/3Mb because it doesn’t support the needs of most customers.
- We are upgrading your internet speed by 3x-5x. You stand to gain a better Internet experience with no data caps.
- A price increase was necessary to maintain the level of product quality for Norvado to serve the demands of our customers. Even as fuel, transportation and data costs have increased, the price for your Internet has remained the same for the last 7 years.
- The price increase has been carefully thought through and it is only being taken to ensure continued quality of service.
- This increase will enable us to continue to provide the quality and breadth of service you love.
Our New Residential Internet Speeds are listed here and are as follows:
- 50Mb/10Mb – $79.99
- 100Mb/30Mb – $99.99
- 300Mb/50Mb – $119.99
- 1Gb/100Mb – $199.99
We’d be happy to answer any additional questions you have on these changes. Start a chat online, email email@example.com or call 800-250-8927 to speak with a local Customer Technology Consultant.