We know equipment and materials don’t last forever, so we’ve created an optional insurance plan to cover the wiring for Internet, TV and Phone service(s) inside your home. The Inside Wire Maintenance Plan includes the diagnosis, repair and/or replacement of inside wiring and/or jacks. A small monthly fee does apply and varies depending on the number of services you have.
What is covered?
- The Internet wiring between the demarcation point and Internet device (i.e. modem, wireless router, etc.).
- The television wiring between the demarcation point and the set-top box. Remote controls are not covered in the Inside Wire Maintenance Plan.
- The telephone wiring between the demarcation point and any telephone jack.
What are the Terms and Conditions?
Although the plan covers many situations, exclusions include:
- Wire or jack malfunctions or problems which are caused by misuse, abuse, riot, acts of war, terrorism, malicious activity, vandalism or riot.
- Wire or jack malfunctions or problems which are caused by fire and acts of nature other than lightning, such as floods, windstorms and earthquakes.
If you have more questions regarding our Inside Wire Maintenance Plan, please call our Customer Service at 800-250-8927, use the chat feature below, or email email@example.com.